category (plural categories)
- A group, often named or numbered, to which items are assigned based on similarity or defined criteria.
- This steep and dangerous climb belongs to the most difficult category.
- I wouldn"t put this book in the same category as the author"s first novel.
- (mathematics) A collection of objects, together with a transitively closed collection of composable arrows between them, such that every object has an identity arrow.
- One well-known category has sets as objects and functions as arrows.
8 letters in word "category": A C E G O R T Y.
No anagrams for category found in this word list.